6 Steps to Setting Up Your Own Website
Often times people join affiliate marketing because the merchant provides a website for them. Although this is a good way to start you eventually will want to set up your own website.
Here are a few different ways you can do that and the steps it takes to get going.
1. You want to host your own website as opposed to using a replicated website. This gives you complete control over everything and you can make changes to it any time you choose.
2. Find a hosting company that fits into your budget and has a proven track record of little or no downtime. The last thing you want is to arrange for free or cheap hosting and have your website offline and not making you money.
3. Most hosting companies will provide you with tutorials on how to build a website. Today this is very easy to do and you usually do not need to learn HTML code.
4. One thing to consider is using the WordPress blogging platform as your primary website. Again you do not want to choose the free hosting they offer, but rather host it yourself.
5. One huge advantage to blogging is you just type in your blog articles and WordPress builds the web pages for you. They also offer many different plug-ins to liven your blog up which is helpful in attracting and keeping long term readers.
6. If the thought of doing all this is too much for you can hire someone to do it. Why not join My Affiliate Power Site and get your own site up and running within 48 hours or less!
Filed under: Internet Marketing
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!